How to wash and maintain Remy hair Lace Wigs. Lace wigs are professional products and it’s extraordinarily necessary you familiarise yourself with the feel of your lace wig. only use product that job well together with your lace unit’s texture. Some products you employ on your own natural hair may not work well with your Full lace unit.
1. Before laundry your Full lace Unit, gently brush victimisation detangling brush or leave-in conditioner like Brandywine to melt the unit so you do not pull on the fragile knots as this could cause shedding. Brush from tip of the wig to base, ne’er begin brushing from top or middle as this might cause damage or tangle the unit.
2. make sure you have cleaned and removed any adhesive or tape residue around the perimeters of the lace victimisation soft bristle brush and Oil based mostly solvents such as C-22 Remover
3. Place your full lace wig on the polystyrene head and use T pins to softly secure.
4. in a very spray Bootle, combine a containerful of shampoo and fill the remaining with Luke warm or cold water. it’s very important to use shampoo that is suitable for your Full Lace wig texture. product that job well are silicon combine, Nearly Natural , Aveda, Paul Mitchell.
5. Place your Full lace wig on the styrofoam head below a gentle stream of cold or luke heat water and pour or spray shampoo combine evenly over the wig and use a good tooth rounded edge brush to distribute the shampoo evenly. bear in mind to continually comb from ends of the hair to the foundation, ne’er from high or middle. 6. Rinse your unit completely on the Styrofoam head victimization gentle stream of cold water. 7. In a spray, combine a capful of conditioner and fill the remaining with cool water. it’s necessary to use conditioner product that are appropriate with your full lace wig texture. merchandise we suggest are semiconductor combine, nearly natural, Redken sleek down, Aveda, Paul Michelle
8. Place your Full Lace Wig on the foam head underneath a delicate stream of cold water. Pour or spray the conditioner mixture evenly over the unit and employing a wide tooth rounded finish comb to distribute the mixture everywhere the unit from tip to root of the unit. remember to not comb from top or middle as this might cause harm or tangling.
For deep learning – you will spray the Nearly Natural Lace wig renovator evenly on the unit once applying the conditioner and permit to sit down for five minutes before remotion with cold water. This product will soften, restore and revive your unit protection all split ends.
9. Rinse your Full lace wig thoroughly on the Styrofoam wig head in a mild stream of cold water.
10. Blot dry your full lace wig with towel in gently patting motion.
Spray or apply your leave in conditioner if desired and permit to air dry.
11. To minimise shedding, Apply the Knot Sealer. this can be done by turning the unit inside our and spraying the knot sealer inside of the base of your unit and dry with heat hair drier. 2-3 coats of the knot sealer is recommended.
12. style your Full lace wig as desired. bear in mind not to apply to several oil based mostly products on the unit as this could subdue the hair and cause tangling.
a way to maintain and take care of curly Full Lace wigs
Curly Full lace wigs can be difficult if you’re not veteran in the way to look after curly hair. Be terribly gently and patient along with your curly Full lace wigs
Follow all the on top of steps. And ensure you use product that are suitable for curly hair texture. don’t apply too many products like cervid, serums, and gels as this may cause build informed the hair and will provoke tangling and make hair more durable to manage. Less is a lot of. Hair should always have MOVEMENT!.
DO NOT brush curly Full Lace Wig as this could amendment pattern of natural curls. you may use your fingers to separate the curls.
Braiding curly Full Lace Wig in the dead of night before sleeping will maintain curl pattern and reduce restyling.
Maintain Your own hair beneath Your wig
Always try to take away your Wigs a minimum of every a pair of weeks and reapply of required. Skin naturally sheds and will build up under a lace wig and this may cause irritation and insanitary.
Always shampoo, steam and condition your natural hair regularly.
Always oil your scalp to combat xerotes and dandruff build up
Always dry your own hair completely before reapplying your unit.
If you suffer from hair loss conditions such as baldness, make sure you apply your treatments to your scalp at least once every week and keep your scalp clean. If you have any reaction to adhesive merchandise, Stop like a shot, you will Use Hypoallergenic adhesives like Oil resistant white Glue for future applications.
If you are receiving treatments such as Chemotherapy; ensure you use non chemical based mostly adhesive product, solvent and sealants.
Store your wigs if not in use on Styrofoam heads, or satin bags and stuff the unit to maintain form and shape of the wig.